行李要托运常用的英语对话

时间:2022-04-29 17:00:26 旅游英语 我要投稿

行李要托运常用的英语对话

  导语:无论是飞去国外还是从国外飞回,只要你带了些行李,基本都要办理行李托运。下面是小编为您收集整理了行李要托运常用的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

行李要托运常用的英语对话

  行李要托运常用的英语对话 篇1

  1这次班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗?Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?

  2夫人,有手提行李吗?Any hand luggage, madam?/Do you have any hand luggage, Madam?

  3我有一只背包。I have one shoulder bag.

  4您准备把那小包作为手提行李吗?Are you keeping that small bag as hand-luggage?

  5.手提行李不用称重。Hand-baggage is not to be weighed.

  6手提行李不包括在内。Hand-baggage is not included.

  7那么我把它们拿出来作手提行李。Well, I'll take them out as carry-on baggage.

  8请您把行李标签系上可以吗?Could you put on the luggage label, please?

  9请把这些标签系在手提行李上。Please fasten these tags on your hand-carried luggage.

  10您的行李都系好标签了吗?Is your luggage properly labeled?

  11把您的行李放在柜台上好吗?Will you put your luggage on the counter?

  12请您把行李放在机器上好吗?Would you put your baggage on the machine, please?

  13请您把行李全部放在磅秤上好吗?Would you please put all your luggage on the scales?

  14你看我的手提包要过磅吗?Do you think my hand bag should be weighed?

  15嚅,就是这些要不要把我们的全部行李一起过磅?Here they are, will you weigh all our luggage together?

  16我的行李必须全部过磅吗?May all my luggage be weighed?

  【注意】

  办理登机手续:check in柜台:counter手提行李:hand-baggage(较小/hand-carried luggage(较大行李过磅/行李称重:to weigh the luggage

  17我一共三件行李超重吗?I've got three pieces altogether. Are they overweight?

  18先生,您有多少件行李要托运?How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir?

  19我想托运这三件行李。I want to check these three pieces.

  20这只短途旅行包我自己随身带。Carry this over-weight bag by myself.

  21您的行李箱要托运。其余的您可以随身携带。Your suitcase should be registered and the other things you may take with you.

  22我可以随身带手提包上机吗?Can I carry this carry-on bag with me on board?23您可以免费带手提行李上机。You can carry your hand-baggage on board without charge.

  24免费行李限额是32千克。The free allowance for luggage is 32 kilos.

  25是的,每人限32千克。Yes, you're allowed thirty-two kilos each.

  26您只能带32磅行李。You're allowed only 32 pounds of luggage.

  27这没超出免费行李限额吧。Is that inside the free allowance?

  28刚好低于限额。It's just below the limit

  29它们重5磅,所以我正好在重量限额之内。 They weigh 5 pounds. So I'll be just under the weight.

  30不需要超重费。There's no excess to pay.

  31对不起,先生,您的行李超重5千克。I'm sorry, sir, you're five kilos overweight.

  32超重5千克。It's five kilos overweight.

  33超过两磅。It's two pounds over.

  34您的行李超重6千克。You've got 6 kilos of excess baggage.

  35我不得不留下几本商品目录册。I'll have to leave a couple of our catalogs behind.

  36我得收您超重费。I'll have to charge you for overweight.

  37恐怕您要付超重行李费,先生。I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge, sir.

  38您得付超重行李费。You'll have to pay for the excess luggage.

  39那么我该付您多少钱?Well, how much do I owe you?

  40超重费是每公斤5美元。The charge for overweight is $5 per kilo.

  41把您的机票给我好吗?Will you give me your ticket?

  42请把您的机票和护照给我好吗?May I have your tickets and passports, please?

  43这是我的护照,我准备坐中国民航班机去纽约。 Here's my passport, I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York.

  44这是您的行李单。Here's your luggage bill.

  45这是一张机舱行李标签。Here's a cabin luggage label.

  46这是您的机票及登机牌。Here are your tickets and your boarding pass.

  47可以走了夫人。这是您的登机牌。Here you go, madam. This is your boarding card.

  【注意】

  登机牌:boarding pass/boarding card行李标签:luggage label

  行李要托运常用的英语对话 篇2

  A:Can I help you,ma'am.我能为你效劳吗?夫人。

  B:Yes,will you keep our bags until 6 p.m.?是的,请你替我们保管袋子到6点钟好吗?

  A:Are you all our guests?你们全部都是我们的客人吗?

  B:Yes,we checked out just now.是的,我们现在正在办退房手续。

  A:Please fill in this form.请填一下这张表。

  B:Is this all right?这样就行了吗?

  A:So you are leaving this evening.We keep your bags until 6 p.m. Here'syour tag.

  因为你们今晚要离开,我们为你们保管到6点钟,这是你的'牌子。

  B:Thanks a lot.多谢。二我们在等行李

  A:Well,we've been waiting for our baggage for about one hour.哦,我们等行李已经等了一个小时了。

  B:What kind of bag is it?它是什么类型的袋子呢?

  A:It's blue,Samsonite bag.是蓝色的珊姆桑奈皮包。

  B:What is your room number and your name,please?请问你的房号和尊姓大名?

  A:This is room eleven-seven and my name is Terry Chen.房号是117号,我的名字是陈泰利。

  B:Well,let me check.We delivered four bags to room 1106,you friend's roomabout an hour ago.

  好的,让我检查一下,我们在一个小时前把4个袋子送到1106号你朋友的房间了。

  A:My friend's room?Oh,I see.Thanks a lot.我朋友的房间?啊,我知道了。多谢你。

  B:You're quite welcome.你太客气了。

  行李要托运常用的英语对话 篇3

  A:Isthistherightcountertocheckinforthisflight?A:这次班机是在这个柜台办理登记手续吗?

  B:Yesitis.Pleaseputyourluggageonthescale.B:是的。请您将您的行李放在称上。

  A:Youluggageisoverweight.Thefreeallowanceforluggageis20kilos.

  A:您的行李超重了。免费行李限额是20公斤。

  B:Oh,canIkeepthislittlesuitcaseashand-luggage?B:哦,那我可以把这个小手提箱随身携带吗?

  A:Ok,inthiswayitsjustbelowthelimit.A:好的,这样您的行李刚好低于限额。

  A:Heresyourticketandyourboardingcard.A:这是您的机票和登记牌。

  B:Allright.Iwillbeginboardingsoon.B:好的,我马上要登机了。

【行李要托运常用的英语对话】相关文章:

旅游英语:打包行李情景对话11-27

旅游英语口语:行李超重,行李托运和超重费英文表达01-16

行李超重了时英语常用口语06-22

旅游英语:导游的常用的英语对话03-31

旅游英语常用对话:结帐05-09

银行兑换和行李提取常用的英语语句05-11

医学英语:挂号医务常用的对话06-08

旅游英语:介绍长城的常用对话04-11

吃饭买单时常用的英语对话05-08